RootFix B-Complete is a combination of the eight vitamins which form the B complex, with added choline and trimethylglycine. Working together as a team, the B vitamins are critical nutrients that act as required ‘keys’ to unlock the potential of various enzymatic reactions in the body and thus, support a healthy metabolism. The modern refined diet is high in sugar, alcohol, and devitalized foods which lead to lower levels of B vitamins. Stress, many medications and the aging process may also lower B vitamin levels. Without adequate B vitamins, many of the body’s chemical processes become slow and inefficient.
Health Benefits of RootFix B-Complete:
- Supports energy production by helping the body properly utilize amino acids, fats and carbohydrates
- Encourages optimal mental health, brain activity and feelings of well-being Essential for sustaining a healthy metabolism (the chemical processes of the body)
- Helps balance female hormones, especially during pregnancy, menstruation or other key phases in a woman’s life
- Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy
- Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
- Supports a strong immune system
- Assists with the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels
- Possesses antioxidant properties, thus helps fight damage to cell membranes
Featuring Pre-activated B Vitamins: This unique formulation possesses pre-activated forms of B vitamins, where appropriate, in order to ensure immediate integration into the chemical processes of the body. Added choline and trimethylglycine allows the body to fully utilize the B vitamins in a way that will maximize their potential and thereby support optimal health.
Concern has been raised in the scientific community regarding the potentially high-intake of synthetic folic acid from the consumption of fortified foods. For this reason, RootFix B-Complete does not contain any folic acid, but instead includes NatureFolate™, a blend of safe, naturally occurring folates that are found in foods such as eggs and spinach and are immediately ‘active’ and bioavailable to the human body.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
B Vitamin Contraindications:
Niacin and Niacinamide: Avoid both of these forms in high doses if you have jaundice, heart conditions including angina and rheumatic heart disease, ulcers, gastritis, renal failure, or gout.
Vitamin B6: Do not take B6 with the drug levodopa, as it can inactivate it. Lactating women should not take more than 50 mg of B6 per day, as higher doses may suppress lactation.
Folate: Avoid folate (and folic acid supplements) when taking the drug methotrexate.