Regular price $79.99
Meet Paleo Protein - a great-tasting, clean source of protein that is perfect for a morning smoothie, post-workout shake, or a filling snack.
Where does the protein in Paleo Protein come from?
Paleo Protein contains 21 grams of bone broth protein per serving. This collagen-rich form of protein comes from grass-fed cows in Sweden who are not given antibiotics or synthetic hormones and makes for an incredibly clean source of complete protein.
What does Paleo Protein taste like?
Nothing at all like bone broth! It comes in two delicious flavors, creamy vanilla and rich chocolate. Our patients rave about the taste and have said they would never guess the protein source if they didn’t know where it came from.
Who should try Paleo Protein?
Paleo Protein is ideal for anyone who:
- Wants the benefits of bone broth without the hassle
- Is looking for a clean source of extra protein
- Enjoys delicious shakes & smoothies
- Wants an easy and convenient snack or meal option
- Desires a protein powder free of dairy, soy, sugar & sweeteners
- Is following a Paleo or AIP protocol
Does Paleo Protein contain sugar or artificial sweeteners?
No! Both of these ingredients are harmful to your gut health and sugar is a major contributor to inflammation and heart disease. Paleo Protein is sweetened with organic stevia leaf extract.
Try this recipe: Blueberry Blast Shake
- 1 scoop Paleo Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 inch lemon wedge with skin
Blend all ingredients until smooth and enjoy!
RootFix Paleo Protein
I love both the Vanilla and Chocolate protein powder. I use it every day in my smoothies. It tastes great and the collagen has many health benefits. It is a win win in my book! I highly recommend it.
This is a good smoothie protein. Tastes good.